Friday, July 27, 2012

A souvenir and a picture wall

Untitled

I am always on the lookout for something a bit different to bring home from our holidays as a souvenir. This vintage poster purchased while visiting Mt Cook in New Zealand on our summer holiday last year was one such something.  It just took me awhile to get around to framing it.

Untitled

While we are looking at pictures, here is my (partially) completed picture wall that I started blogging about way back here.  The fames are all opted and some painted white.  I love the mix of black, white and sliver.

Trace xx

2 comments:

  1. Very funky Mt Cook souvenir. Photo walls look great. I don't seem to have blank wall space at our house, just lots of cupboards and windows. Great to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I was just thinking the other day how quiet you had been! Nice to see you back. Liking the Mt Cook poster. Much nicer than the usual souvenirs you see.

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there, thanks for commenting!